The Sears in Boca Raton, Florida is Closing!
Just passed thru @Sears at the @bocatowncenter in Boca Raton, Florida as I was about to stop by a few stores. You couldn’t help but notice the huge signs all over their store announcing their “Inventory Blowout” sale. Everything must go as they are having a liquidation sale.
I spoke with one of the employees. They mentioned to me they are closing this specific store around the first week of April 2018. They are not accepting coupons or outside discounts; however, it looks like they are having some serious huge deals to liquidate their inventory!
- I made a 60-second video. Scroll to the bottom of this page where I included our Instagram post and click on the video which will provide you more information.
- If you are in or near the Boca Raton, Florida area: Create a list of things you might need, visit the Sears in the Boca Town Center and enjoy the money you’ll save.
- If you are not in the Boca Raton, Florida area: Contact your local Sears store by phone. See if they will be closing. If so, confirm when they will be closing. Then create a list of things you might need and enjoy the money you’ll save.
- Don’t wait too long! They will be closing the Boca Raton, Florida store during the first week of April 2018. You might think you can score a deeper discount if you wait a longer period of time. I’m not sure if they will be reducing their prices; however, I have a strong gut check they’ll be selling a lot quickly so you might not find what you went for if you wait too long.
- It’s more than likely, they already have or will sell a good portion of their inventory to a liquidation company. I did see a lot of items still available; so I’m guessing if you go in the next week or two (early February), you’ll still have a lot of inventory to choose from; however, you really don’t want to wait too long to take advantage of these deals.
- Make sure the price is right for you! Just because there is a sale available, it doesn’t mean it’s the right price for you. Sometimes the best sale is the one you don’t spend money. An sale priced item might not be something you intended to make a purchase on. It might also still be more expensive than in other places so you need to check the prices and discounts very carefully before making your purchase(s).
- Create your own Shopping Wish List – Listed below are some quick ideas for you to use as a quick visual. Create your wish list of items you might consider purchasing in the near future so you can score yourself some great deals with this inventory liquidation sale.
Apparel (think of clothing) • Bathroom • Bedroom (think of mattresses) • Fragrances (think of cologne & perfume)
Garden (think of lawn mowers) • Grilling (think of barbeques) • Housewares • Jewelry • Shoes • Tools
Home Appliance (think of washers, dryers, refrigerators, freezers, stoves, dishwashers) • Travel (think of luggage)
The Sears in Boca Raton is closing! FYI: Create a list of things you might need and enjoy the money you’ll save. 💰💰💰💰🌴💰💰💰💰 Just passed thru @Sears at the @bocatowncenter in Boca Raton Florida. I spoke with one of the employees. They are closing this store around the first week of April 2018. They are not accepting coupons or outside discounts but it looks like they are having some pretty huge deals to liquidate their inventory! Just made this quick video with more information for you. 💰💰💰💰🌴💰💰💰💰 CONSUMER TIP: Contact your local Sears store and see if they will be closing. If so, create a list of things you might need and enjoy the money you’ll save. 💰💰💰💰🌴💰💰💰💰 #Sears #BocaRaton #SouthFlorida #SunshineState #clothing #apparel #shoes #jewelry #bathroom #bed (think mattresses) #travel (think luggage) #house #home (think housewares) #grill (think barbecues) #tools #garden (think lawn mowers) #perfume #cologne #jewelry #deal #deals #sale #sales #money #discount #store #shop #shopping #women #men