You can’t buy time but you can save money with Timex…and if you enjoy having the right time on your side and looking fashionable then here are some great choices from Timex you shouldn’t miss out on. Order your Timex watches today!
Here are some additional offerings from Timex for you to choose from:
Just landed! Shop the new Q Timex 1978 Reissue Day-Date 37mm Leather Strap Watch. Only at Timex.com.
Timex Group designs, manufactures and markets innovative timepieces and jewelry globally. Timex, founded in 1854, has expanded to become Timex Group, a privately-held company, with several operating units and over 5,000 employees worldwide. One of the largest watch makers in the world, Timex Group companies include: the Timex Business Unit (Timex, Timex Ironman, Opex, Nautica, Marc Ecko); Timex Group Luxury Watches (Salvatore Ferragamo); Sequel (Guess, Gc); and Vertime (Versace, Versus).
- Founded in 1854 as the clock-making subsidiary of Waterbury, CT based brass manufacturer Benedict & Burnham. Waterbury Clock Company was legally incorporated in 1857 as an independent business.
- One of the world’s top watch companies.
- Over 5,000 employees worldwide.
- Manufacturing and distribution in 20 countries.
- Watches sold in more than 100 countries.